The Unguarded Heart [or the difference between fear and SELF LOVE]
- Stay open-hearted. Don’t strike back. Just breathe and flow and choose Love.
- Keep the door open for grace to pour in.
- Celebrate the lesson in the pain. Learn from it and let it inform you.
- If something hurts, stop. This isn’t fear talking, it’s your intuition telling you which way to turn.
- Celebrate the co-created journey you’ve been on and be grateful for the lessons learned. There is no shame or guilt for anyone. Only learning and love and grace.
- Know what you deserve and accept nothing less.
- Celebrate the many people in your life who treat you well always (not just some of the time) and cherish them.
- Take good care of yourself. You deserve to feel relaxed, healthy, happy and peaceful.
- Remember that good flows to you when you ALLOW it.
- Establish and maintain good boundaries in relationships. This helps everyone.
- Remember that abuse is never okay. Never. Saying that I don’t like to be treated abusively is not living in fear. It’s living in Love.
- Like an injury, when I ignore the pain, I only bring myself more pain. Have the courage to look into the pain and let it inform you. Heal it and don’t keep that which created the injury.
- Stay open. Choose love always.
My affirmation for the day: